Travelling Column ENDURA® 1000LINEAR
The linear motor drive technology has already impressively proven itself in many machines from FOOKE GmbH's product range. Therefore, we deliberately opted for this drive technology once again with the ENDURA® 1000LINEAR travelling column milling machine. The machine concept of the FOOKE ENDURA® tool milling machine is particularly suitable for high-speed machining of large-volume workpieces. A major advantage of the machine concept is that the ENDURA® 1000LINEAR is easy to load, even with large workpieces. Thanks to its design, this travelling column milling machine / special tool milling machine can be manufactured in almost any length (X-axis traverse path), according to your requirements.
Modular travelling column milling machine with high acceleration rates
Acceleration rates of up to 5 m/s² impressively reflect the power and precision of these machines. As well as being as accurate and achieving the same surface quality as conventional tool milling machines in a travelling column design, these machines are considerably faster.
Features of the the
ENDURA® travelling column milling machine:
- Modular and extremely rigid machine with an intelligent hybrid design (steel, welded, cast iron and mineral casting components).
- Resistant, highly powerful linear motors in the linear axes (Y and Z).
- Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A).
- Safety system and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Linear guiding devices and drive motors are efficiently protected by bellows.
- Easily accessible ground-level machine room for crane or fork lift truck loading and unloading.
Enhance your ENDURA® travelling column milling machine with:
- Automatic tool changer
- Automatic spindle changer
- Cooling system (wet operation)
- Tool measuring system
- Workpiece measuring system
- Chips and dust disposal systems
- Workpiece clamping systems
- Sound insulation enclosure
- Online service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® travelling column milling machine:
|X-axis:||8,000 - 60,000 mm|
|Y-axis:||2,000 - 5,000 mm|
|Z-axis:||800 - 2,000 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 55,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
up to 5 m/sec²
|X-axis:||+/- 0.015 mm|
|Y-axis:||+/- 0.015 mm|
|Z-axis:||+/- 0.015 mm|
|X-axis:||+/- 0.080 mm|
|Y-axis:||+/- 0.030 mm|
|Z-axis:||+/- 0.025 mm|
- For large-volume workpieces
- Ergonomic loading
- Range of materials: plastic, CFRP/GFRP, model boards, aluminium, cast iron and steel
- Travelling operator cabin for optimal process monitoring
- Traverse paths up to 60,000 x 5,000 x 2,000 mm
Technical data of milling heads
and high-frequency milling spindles
FOOKE ENDURA 1000LINEAR