Gantry Milling Machine ENDURA® 900LINEAR
The latest generation in ENDURA® gantry milling machines has been designed with an overhead travel portal and is based on already extremely successful conventional ENDURA® products. The use of linear drive motors in our 5-axis milling machines eliminates the need for many mechanical elements such as gears, bearings, ball screws and rack gears, thereby enhancing structural rigidity, reliability and precision in particular.
Modular and fast – ENDURA® gantry milling machine
Acceleration rates of up to 5 m/s², closed loop system reinforcements of 5 m/(min x mm) and a maximum deviation of 0.015 mm impressively reflect the power and precision of this 5-axis milling machine. As well as being as accurate and achieving the same surface quality as conventional gantry milling machines, this machine is up to 50% faster. The KV factor of 5-7 m/(min x mm) is a clear indication of the machine's productivity; with conventional drive technology, the KV factor is generally approximately 1-3 m/(min x mm).
Features of the ENDURA® gantry milling machine:
- Modular and extremely rigid machine with an intelligent hybrid design (steel, welded, cast iron and mineral casting components).
- Resistant, highly dynamic linear motors in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A).
- Safety system and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Drive units efficiently protected by bellows.
- Easily accessible ground-level milling chamber facilitates loading and unloading with crane or forklift truck.
Enhance your ENDURA® gantry milling machine with:
- Automatic tool changer
- Minimum quantity spray-dosing system
- Cooling system (wet operation)
- Tool measuring systems
- Workpiece measuring systems
- Chips and dust disposal systems
- Tool clamping systems
- Plane cover/Sound insulation enclosure
- Online service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® gantry milling machine:
|X-axis:||3,000 - 30,000 mm|
|Y-axis:||2,000 - 4,000 mm|
|Z-axis:||1.200 - 3,000 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
max. 5 m/sec²
- Highly dynamic for universal applications
- Range of materials: plastic, CFRP/GFRP, model boards, aluminium, cast iron and steel
- Direct drive motors in all axes (linear and torque motors)
- Excellent structural rigidity, highest dynamics and high degree of precision
- Traverse paths up to 30,000 x 4,000 x 3,000 mm
Technical data of milling heads
and high-frequency milling spindles
FOOKE ENDURA 900LINEAR