Gantry Milling Machine ENDURA® 900LINEAR Compact
The ENDURA® 900LINEAR Compact is a heavy-duty, state-of-the-art linear motor milling machine in compact GANTRY design with 5 CNC-controlled simultaneous axes, particularly suitable for efficient 5-sided finishing of workpieces made of aluminium, cast iron and steel.
Features of the ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine:
- Rigid compact machine with enclosed machine bed.
- Resistant, highly dynamic linear motors in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A).
- Safety system and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Drive units efficiently protected by bellows.
Enhance your ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine with:
- Automatic tool changer
- Minimum quantity spray dosing system
- Cooling system (wet operation)
- Tool measuring systems
- Workpiece measuring systems
- Chips and dust disosal systems
- Plane cover/Sound insulation enclosure
- Online Service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine:
|X-axis:||2,500 / 4,000 / 5,500 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
up to 3.5 m/sec²
- Large machining area, small installation surface, can be set up without foundations
- Range of materials: steel, cast iron and aluminium
- Direct drive motors in all axes (linear and torque motors)
- Traverse paths up to 5,500 x 3,500 x 1,500 mm