Tool Milling Machine ENDURA® 600LINEAR
The ENDURA® 600LINEAR is a state-of-the-art linear motor tool milling machine in portal construction with 5 CNC-controlled simultaneous axes. It is especially suited for the rational finish-machining from 5 sides of work pieces made of clay, plastics, composite materials (carbon fibre reinforced plastic, glass fibre reinforces plastic), model making block material (ureol) and HSC-machining of aluminium. High structural rigidities, ultimate dynamic and tight accuracies guarantee an optimal quality of motion control and the maximum possible productivity.
The tool milling machine ENDURA® 600LINEAR is equipped with linear motor drive technology, which has proven itself especially with regard to high speed machining of large work pieces. The acceleration value of up to 3.0 m/sec² qualifies the tool milling machines of this type series as high speed milling machines, just like this tool milling machine ENDURA® 600LINEAR. 5-axis machining is possible for work pieces with the maximal dimensions of 29,000 x 2,800 x 1,600 mm.
Features of the ENDURA® tool milling machine:
- Resistant, highly powerful linear motors in all linear axes (X, Y and Z) and torque motors in all rotary axes.
- Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A).
- Safety system and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Drive units efficiently protected by bellows.
- Extremely fast and higlhy dynamic overhead X-axis gantry milling machine.
- Easily accessible ground-level milling chamber facilitates loading and unloading with crane or forklift.
Enhance your ENDURA® tool milling machine with:
- Automatic tool changer
- Minimum quantity spray dosing system
- Cooling system (wet operation)
- Tool measuring systems
- Workpiece measuring systems
- Chips and dust disposal systems
- Plane cover/Sound insulation enclosure
- Online Service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® tool milling machine:
|X-axis:||5,000 - 30,000 mm|
|Y-axis:||2,800 / 3,500 mm|
|Z-axis:||1,500 / 2,000 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
up to 3.0 m/sec²