Gantry Milling Machine ENDURA® 300LINEAR
The ENDURA® 300LINEAR is a 5-axis gantry milling machine, especially designed for the requirements of companies in the model and prototype, as well as tool and mould construction industries at the forefront, the ENDURA® 300LINEAR provides optimal chip removal from aluminum alloys and plastics including the HSC-processing of cast and steels. Its monoblock machine bed construction ensures a uniform load distribution.
Thanks to the self-supporting monoblock machine bed construction and accompanying even load distribution, no additional foundation is necessary. A conventional factory floor is more than adequate.
Optimal accessibility warrants simple machine set-up, also for dual-location facilities.
FOOKE’s ENDURA® 300LINEAR underlines the firm’s reputation as specialist in technologically sophisticated, efficient and highly economical gantry milling machines.
Features of the ENDURA® gantry milling machine:
- Fixed machine table with traversing overhead gantry in X-direction.
- Closed mounting table with T-grooves.
- Wear-free, highly dynamic linear motors in the linear axes Y and Z.
- Direct measuring system in all linear and rotary axes.
- Safeguard systems and brakes in all axes.
- Drive units consistently protected.
Enhance your ENDURA® gantry milling machine:
- Automatic tool changing system
- Minimum quantity spray dosing system
- Tool measuring systems
- Workpiece measuring systems
- Chips and dust disposal systems
- Safety systems for free accessibility
- Video monitoring of machine interior
- Various tool clamping applications
- Intelligent workpiece clamping solutions
- Online Service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® gantry milling machine:
|X-axis:||3,000 - 7,000 mm|
|Y-axis:||2,800 / 3,500 mm|
|Z-axis:||1,200 / 1,500 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 40,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
up to 3.5 m/sec²