Compact Milling Machine ENDURA® 700LINEAR
The ENDURA® 700LINEAR is a state-of-the-art 5-axis milling machine in compact portal construction with linear motor drive technology and 5 CNC-controlled simultaneous axes. This machine tool is especially suited for the rational finish-machining from 5 sides of work pieces made of plastics, composite materials (carbon fibre reinforced plastic, glass fibre reinforced plastic), model making block material (ureol) and aluminium, as well as HSC-machining of cast iron and steel materials.
The compact 5-axis milling machine ENDURA® 700LINEAR features a high structural rigidity, is extremely dynamic and reaches tight accuracies. These characteristics result in an optimal motion control and the maximum possible productivity. Despite its compact contruction and small installation surface, the 5-axis milling machine offers a large machining space. Futhermore, this machine tool does not require a foundation. With an acceleration of up to 3.5 m/sec², the FOOKE ENDURA® 700LINEAR is one of the latest high speed milling machines.
Features of the ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine:
- Rigid compact machine with enclosed machine bed.
- Resistant, highly dynamic linear motors in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A).
- Safety system and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z).
- Drive units efficiently protected by bellows.
Enhance your ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine with:
- Automatic tool changer
- Minimum quantity spray dosing system
- Cooling system (wet operation)
- Tool measuring systems
- Workpiece measuring systems
- Chips and dust disosal systems
- Plane cover/Sound insulation enclosure
- Online Service
- and much more
Technical data of the ENDURA® compact 5-axis milling machine:
|X-axis:||1,500 / 2,200 / 5,500 mm|
|Y-axis:||2,000 / 2,800 / 3,500 mm|
|Z-axis:||1,200 / 1,500 mm|
|X-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Y-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
|Z-axis:||5 - 65,000 mm/min|
up to 3.5 m/sec²
- Large machining area, small installation surface, can be set up without foundations
- Range of materials: plastic, CFRP/GFRP, model boards, aluminium, cast iron and steel
- Direct drive motors in all axes (linear and torque motors)
- Excellent structural rigidity, highest dynamics and high degree of precision
- Traverse paths up to 5,500 x 3,500 x 1,500 mm
Technical data of milling heads
and high-frequency milling spindles
FOOKE ENDURA 700LINEAR
Compact milling machine with large machining area, small installation surface, can be set up without foundations.